- March 27, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Kloverharris Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
- Develop a standard for overall management of physical archive in line with best practices for documents usage, procedures, and storage.
- Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
- Documentation of incoming and outgoing files
- Maintain periodic report of files in custody.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
- documents usage, procedures, and storage.
- Education Qualification: Minimum B.Sc., B.Tech, HND
- Must have an eye for details/possess good typing speed and accuracy
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Strong analytical, communication, organization/Administrative skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently