Age: 40 – 45 Years
Candidate must possess relevant corporate management experience in similar business and ready to provide results-driven leadership for our company. The GM will be required to drive the company’s development and provide strategic direction for its operations and long-term success. The ideal candidate must have a business mindset and create a vision for the success of the company.
- Develop business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term corporate objectives
- Oversee all business activities and operations ensuring they produce the desired results and are in line with overall business strategy
- Win new business relationships and build strong relationship and trust with business partners
- Continuous analysis of the business environment towards ensuring company growth and survival
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Provide inspired leadership company wide
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Business Administration. A master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage
- 8 – 10 years proven experience in a senior management position in similar role
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as budgeting, marketing, cash flow management, Public Relations, etc.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and general finance
- Knowledge of latest and industry approved security standards
- Membership of relevant industry professional bodies such as Institute of Industrial Security and Safety of Nigeria, etc.