- April 5, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Head HR/Administration
The successful candidate will be a strong HR professional with significate generalist HR experience gained within a fast-paced and forward-thinking organization. The preferred candidate will drive the organization’s HR aspirations vis-à-vis policies and actual practices in order to meet both present and future staffing needs.
Roles and responsibility
- Deliver all round HR services including talent management, recruitment, employee, benefit and compensation, projects, etc.
- Establish HR procedures and policies on a regular basis.
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects within the company as assigned.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll payment and review.
- Maintain historical and current human resources records within the company’s human resources software
- Maintain the work and structure by updating job requirements and job description for all positions
- Provide counsel and handle grievances issues with employees, disciplinary actions, redundancies, and dismissals
- Inform employees on human resources policies, procedures, and performance development plans
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and/or recommending human resources policies and procedures
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs
- Prepare written and oral reports on a wide range of human resources related issues
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts
- Ensure that the interface between the management and every single employee is permanently guaranteed
- Ensure that the human resources are structured, optimized, motivated and trained to achieve high-quality performance
- Identify staff vacancies, initiate recruiting, selecting, orienting and training processes for the current and the new employees
- Ensure that the human resources policies and strategies are in line with the best practice and with the applicable laws
- Liaise with external government/quasi-government and other external bodies pertaining to human resources issues
- Bsc. in social sciences or equivalent specialization in HR Management or higher
- At least 5 years of relevant HR role experience preferably within the Oil and Gas industry (but may consider a candidate from a multinational company that is not Oil and Gas)
- Membership of chartered institute of personnel management (CIPM) will be a plus
- Proactive and with previous experience working in high-volume, fast-paced internationally minded environments
- Highly organized with high attention to details
- Proficient user of MS Office programs (word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook)
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent in problem-solving, analytical and administrative skills