- January 4, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Location: Abuja & Kaduna
Age: 37 – 42 Years
Language: English and Hausa (Preferably)
Our client a leading FMCG Company, is looking to hire a head of sales to oversee overall operations, develop new opportunities and ensure profitability of their business in the Northern Region (Abuja & Kaduna). He will build, lead and direct multi-functional teams to expand sales volume, revenue generation and profitability. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure quality consistency across the region.
- Maximize sales and profitability in the region.
- Set sales targets for individual locations.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance or related field
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 6+ years experience in sales and/or management in FMCG.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field, Masters is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Must be fluent in English and Hausa
- Should be between 37 and 42 years