- July 25, 2018
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Age: 25 – 35 Years
The Leasing Marketing Executive combines sales representative tasks with some levels of managerial responsibilities. Typically reporting to the Leasing Manager.
The Leasing Marketing Executive undertakes sales activities within the assigned territory or group of customers allocated; responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the leasing of vehicles and promotion of business products.
(List all the important duties undertaken starting with the most critical ones. Begin each sentence with an action verb, e.g. completes, determines, implements, improves, plan, produce, provide, control, direct etc. Each statement should conclude with an end result.)
- Responsible for identifying, developing, structuring and closing equipment finance, opportunities that are originated through direct-calling efforts, as well as internal bank partners, and achieving the assigned financial objectives;
- Deliver timely, cost effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients;
- Assume full sales cycle responsibility including (but not limited to ) business development and prospecting, managing existing and prospective client relationships, structuring of transactions in-line with product offerings, residual and pricing guidelines, utilize credit philosophy and review customer financial statements, collection of appropriate information relating to customers and lease transactions, including packaging for syndication, pricing of transaction to meet business objectives, close transactions plus maintenance of the client management system;
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related subject
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as required.
- Minimum 6 years experience in notable leasing companies
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams
Personal Qualities And Behavioral Traits:
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Ability to think outside the box