The candidate will oversee the repair, installation and upkeep of the company’s facilities.
Age: 30 – 45 Years
Scope of Work
He or She will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Manage and coordinate maintenance activities across the project
- Manage pipeline corrosion prevention, coating, metallurgy, failure analysis, and repair standards
- Participate in the development of, and give technical input on longer-term issues concerning the future operation of pipeline, facilities, i.e. projects, budget management, best practices, long-range planning / optimization, emerging technologies, etc.
- Develop maintenance planning procedures and set up maintenance planning functions
- Drive the maintenance and reliability initiative focused on preventive & predictive maintenance, not reactive.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of a second class lower bachelor’s degree in engineering or any related science disciplines
- Minimum of 12-15 years experience in the Oil & Gas sector of which at least 8 years must be in managerial or supervisory roles.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams
- Must be able to take concrete and effective decisions.
- Good understanding of oil and gas facility maintenance activities..
- Excellent communication skills
Personal Qualities And Behavioral Traits:
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- Ability to think outside the box