- October 4, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Reporting line: Production Manager
Location: Lagos (Lekki)
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor in Flavour Coated Peanut Production to oversee the production operations of our client, which will guarantee the manufacturing process remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures efficient operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Identify all issues in the team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards on an everyday basis.
- Supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance to all company policies.
- Administer all work according to QRQC principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce goals.
- Maintain records of all data attendance and provide effective training to all staff members.
- Coordinate with equipment and process teams and ensure compliance with all protocols and maintain product quality.
- Prepare vacation schedule for all employees and ensure no effect on production.
- Manage and prioritize all production processes and implement all production plans.
- Ensure compliance with all local policies to achieve all production objectives and provide appropriate feedback to all employees.
- Prepare necessary paperwork and administer all invoices on spreadsheets and maintain records of all documents.
- Analyze staffing requirements and ensure efficient compliance with production schedules and budget for all production processes.
- Evaluate and maintain all department budgets and analyze all variances for the same.
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management, and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly.
- Experience in production of flavor coated peanuts.
Educational Qualification and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Preferably Engineering).
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback