- June 28, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Location: Lagos, Ogun State
Reports To: Regional Restaurant Manager
- We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Oversees customer satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate actions to resolve the problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained
- Develops and implements a business plan for food and beverage.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs of goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community.
- Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Ensuring efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by management Position
Academic Qualification: BSc, B.a, Msc,
Experience: 5 years
Skills and Competencies: Microsoft Office tools, Communication, and presentation skills, Customer Relationship Management Skills