Emotional Intelligence: The Success Tool For Today’s Business
Today, companies worldwide routinely look through the lens of Emotional Intelligence (EI) in hiring, promoting, and developing their employees
EI is the ability to recognize your emotions, understand what they’re telling you, and realize how your emotions affect people around you. It also involves your perception of others: when you understand how they feel, this allows you to manage relationships more effectively.
This course-“Emotional Intelligence: The Success Tool for Today’s Business” will enable participants to be better informed and develop their emotional stability with the specifics of focusing and honing EI skill and combining it with technical skills.
Using the unlimited resources available at the KloverHarris Limited Learning and Development corner, at the end of this 2 days training session, we intend to :
- Share knowledge and experience from different fields.
- Certify delegates on emotional intelligence
- Create access to the Klover E-Library with regular publications and insights
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE OUTLINE
A. Introduction to Emotional Intelligence:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Debriefing on Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) Vs Intelligent Quotient (IQ)
B. Four quadrants of Emotional Intelligence:
- Johari Window
- Naming Emotions
- Identifying Physiological Changes Associated with Emotion
- Emotional Drama
- Understanding the Limitations of the Director in Managing Self
- Evolutionary Baggage: Fight, Flight, and Freeze Reactions
- Biological Underpinnings of Disruptive Emotions
- Tactics to Manage Emotions /Coping Strategies: – The root of all Human Emotions – Thought Managing Thoughts
3. Social Awareness
- Moving from “ I & IT” to “I & YOU”
- Rapport Building iii. Jumping to Conclusions: Fundamental Attribution Error
- The difference is not equal to the wrong
4. Relationship Management
- Motivating others
- Win-Win Relationships
C. Emotional Intelligence for professionals:
- What are the Barriers to Empathy?
- Developing Your Empathy
- Empathizing with Others
- How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
- Use Emotions to Facilitate Thinking