- July 8, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Responsibilities: Quarterly / Yearly Auditing of Inventory for check and balancing.
Preparation of monthly, periodic and annual year-end financial reports. Preparation and handling of payroll account at the month-end.
- Preparation of Asset Register and Schedule/Depreciation.
- Preparation and review of Account Payables and Receivables
- Preparation of Monthly and Final Management Account
- Coding of all Account Heads and Review of G/L
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Items Schedules
- Preparation, reconciliation, and filing of monthly VAT returns
- Overall Monthly Review of G/L and Financial Statements.
- In Charge of periodic Stock-Taking exercise and yearly audit.
- Checking of all journals raised in the department
- Ensure timely processing of financial transactions in the restaurant
- Liaise with external Auditor on annual and periodic audit
- Ensure prompt remittance and filing of statutory requirements
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Reconciliation of Overseas Accounts/Exports
- Prepares monthly staff payroll and effect all deductibles
- Remittances of all taxes to the relevant tax offices
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Preparation of Budget and cash flow statements
- Analyze discrepancies with unsettled invoices
- Perform all necessary account, bank, and other reconciliations
- Make strategic financial decisions for the growth of the business.
Degree in accounting or other relevant courses.
Acquisition of certification from professional accounting bodies like ACA, ACCA etc.
6-8 years’ experience in the service industry.