- January 28, 2020
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing, directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting, directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Must have a relevant qualification such as HND/bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 1-2 years Prior administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task