- October 9, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Business Analyst
Our Client is a real estate firm in Lagos that provides consultancy services, facility management, property development, Logistics, and brokerage.
Job Function: Developing and implementing growth strategies and plans. This also includes developing new market (both B2C; Business to Customers and Business to Business, Corporate Clients and Communities that house our potential clients in clusters). Also, you’d be developing and following through on business opportunities and viable income streams such as to reach the company’s financial goals and ensure growth.
Drafting and reviewing contracts and well as negotiating with stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contributes to maintaining and improving the company’s sound financial health by interpreting the actual financial position and performance of the business with a view to driving business decisions.
- Assist in the analysis of customer trends to enhance new sales and service management process and pre-requirements
- review, suggest and implement process improvements to ensure compliance adherence
- Complete understanding of deal needs across Real Estate Fund Administration, while understanding the tools and resources needed to meet deliverables;
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys, and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of the product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client
- Coordinating with the groups of the business unit who validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services.
- Reconciliation of cash records, positions, and trades to the custodian
- Manage lead database to ensure information remains up-to-date at all times
- Ensuring timely delivery of various reporting requirements to the management
- Updating the portfolio system relating to investment trades, settlements, corporate actions, income receipts, and cash movements
- Preparation of reconciled month-end portfolios for accountants to complete unit pricing
- Regular reviews of Investment Operations processes and procedures with a view to implementing efficiency and accuracy improvements
- Involved in Project work to improve service quality e.g. system implementations/upgrades/ testing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Business/Marketing, Real Estate, Finance, and any other highly numerical and analytical course.
- Professional Qualification (CFA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- minimum 3+ years’ in market research, Finance, competitive analysis; or relevant Retail Real Estate industry experience focus on Financial and business analysis
- We seek a highly-motivated hard working candidate who is a roll-up-the-sleeves self-starter and resourceful problem solver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be articulate with effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to translate technical details of competitors and complex market dynamics into consumable and actionable intelligence for both senior executives and field staff
- Understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.