- April 9, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Sales Executive
- To sell luxury products to customers in a luxurious retail environment.
- To provide expert advice regarding the products offered.
- To provide the highest standard of customer service & care.
To advise & keep customers informed regarding stock orders & repairs
- Build an effective relationship with Business Partners
- Conduct market research and identify target audience, business opportunities, Evaluate customer needs and prospects
- Actively looking out for new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Receive walk-in customers,
- Identify client needs and attend to all inquiries
- Provide accurate information concerning products and service offerings
- Manage product orders and deliveries
- Ensure products are adequately stocked
- Cross-sell products to customers
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum academic qualification a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work as a Sales Executive.
- Experience working within a luxury or premium retail environment.
Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Confidence in selling & providing a high standard of customer service.
- Good track record of working towards individual & group sales targets.
- Language skills would be a definite bonus
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively
- Devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement