- July 9, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Business Development Manager
Location: Abeokuta and Island
Job Purpose: Business Development Manager to develop and implement business development strategies, programs and tactics primarily designed to launch new restaurants, attract new customers for existing restaurants, and develop increased volume among current customers.
Reports To: Marketing Manager
- To ensure proper focus and direction on sales and business opportunities.
- To collaborate with the Marketing team to coordinate, implement and monitor the progress of specific market programs.
- Works extensively with the Call Center team to ensure flawless order integration and customer service.
- Ensuring that all team member interactions support and promote the mission of the company of Winning One Customer at a Time.
- Motivates inspires the team to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Creates and maintains high standards for people, service, food, operations, and financial performance
- Removes obstacles by solving problems, innovating, and teaching others to do the same
- Recognizes trends and teaches the team to react to them quickly and successfully
- Set clear priorities for the teams so they can focus on the most important things
- Build strong relationships with and positively influence all disciplines (Restaurant Managers, Team members, marketing, and their own team) to get things done
- Ensures the effective use of tools in the field and provides meaningful feedback to related disciplines to improve as needed
- Acts as a role model for management behaviors: encouraging, fair, consistent, well presented, high energy, and focused
- Enthusiastic about sustainable customer development, food, and service
- Focused on delivering a positive and consistent customer experience
- Positive motivational leader, always leading by example
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of management, including executive leadership team and restaurant operations.
- Commitment to driving excellence and high standards in all areas of their work
- Must have a positive attitude and ethics which support Roti’s values and culture
- Strong time management skills
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related discipline and a minimum of three years related experience.
Experience: 3-4 years
Skills and Competences: Office tools.