- October 11, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Customer Relationship Manager
Company is a real estate firm in Lagos that provides consultancy services, facility management, property development, Logistics, and brokerage. The Company serves clients within and outside Nigeria who look to possess, build and manage asset portfolios of their own in Nigeria and other countries, starting with properties within Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.
Job Function: Responsible for creating and nurturing long term relationships with customers. Will also help safeguard the company’s revenue and retain customers. Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
Job descriptions Key Performance indicators
Perform and supervise general office activities, such as greeting visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
Create the social media strategic plan; then follow through with social media posts and engagements that stimulate interactions and sales.
Planning new marketing initiatives as well as developing strategies to build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Manage engagements and activities on the various social communities, updating contents, ensuring that the ground rules are adhered to.
Monitor trends especially those in relation to the industry, activities of main competitors on social media as well as the social space for brand and related topics and conversations.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products and services that the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients in order to build a relationship with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concerns as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client’s satisfaction and surveys.
- Monitoring the company’s performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal department to ensure client’s needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Send daily and weekly reports
- Client satisfaction ratings
- Efficient tracking
- Excellent customers service
- Communication skills/ ideal communication.
- Team collaboration
- New posts and engagements, and communication rate within the community.
- Perceived online brand image
- Social media insights.
- Rate of increase in social media followers.
- Engagement rate on the groups.
- Consistency in content delivery.
- Orderliness in the groups.
- Business etiquette
- Compliance to protocol
- Handling office traffic
- Office morale