- June 21, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
|Job Title||JV Deputy Finance Manager|
|Location||Warri, Delta State|
|Reports To||JV Finance Manager|
|Job Purpose||Work closely with the JV Finance Manager to oversee the financial performance of the JV|
|· This involves controlling the JV expenditures to ascertain that projects are completed on time and within budgetary guidelines while managing very tight cash flow requirements
· Proactively support all aspects of the JV Finance process including budgets, forecasts, reporting, statutory compliance, etc.
· Oversee timely and accurate preparation of Monthly cash calls, billings & Reports.
· Effectively communicates and coordinates all required inputs with all Internal & external customers
· Manage data capture, reporting and cost control in accordance with international good practice.
· Work closely with Finance and Supply Chain to ensure cost efficiency and best value for money for JV
|Person Specifications||Academic Qualification||Professional Qualification||Experience|
|Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent industry experience.||· ICAN/ ACCA||Minimum of Fifteen (12) years post-NYSC work experience; with 5 years relevant experience in operations in a similar role within the oil and gas industry|
|Key Skills and competencies
|· JV Accounting experience in an international oil & gas company with previous experience in direct liaison with Executive / Senior Management from NNPC, NAPIMS or NPDC, etc.
· Must be proficient in all the soft skills and with strong business and commercial acumen.