- July 22, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise, and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content development for businesses and management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition, and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies to drive brand awareness
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic aimed at better optimization of marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, etc
- Collaborate with back end support staff to continually improve user experience
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketer with relevant certification
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimization Skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-years working experience as a Digital Marketer
- Certification in social media marketing will also be an added advantage.