- January 16, 2021
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION ASSISTANT.
Location: – Ota, Ogun State
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Production Manager in planning and performing production-related activities.
- Prioritize, plan, schedule and manage production activities to meet manufacturing objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Identify production issues, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Perform inventory management and report warehouse status to Manager.
- Develop a production plan and schedule to ensure continuous operations.
- Develop a logistic strategy to avoid downtime and delays.
- Work with Manager in budget analysis and preparation.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the allotted budget.
- Develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure that a manufactured product meets customer specifications.
- Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is desirable
- 1- 3 year’s Working experience in a food manufacturing company will be an added advantage
- Must Being a fast learner
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Being able to work in shifts
- Good communication skills
- Being able to use measuring tools
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organizational skills
Application Closing Date
29th January 2021.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.