- April 18, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
The role of a Sales Executive.
Description of job
- To coordinate activities of the delivery and marketing team
- Business Marketing Communication
- Brand Materials and sourcing
- Build an effective relationship with Business Partners
- Working with the executive team, such as the marketing director or managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Minimum academic qualification a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work as a Sales Executive.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Self-motivated and a good people manager
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Presentable and Personable