- October 9, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Our Client is a real estate firm in Lagos that provides consultancy services, facility management, property development, Logistics, and brokerage.
Job Function: Responsible for functioning as the personal assistant to the Chief Executive Officer of the firm and also act as the company’s legal secretary. Works actively, internally and externally with the outsource vendors to ensure that the organization’s finance, I.T, and human resources needs are met. Also responsible for ensuring that the organization has the administrative support necessary to conduct its business and fulfill its mission.
• Perform and supervise general office activities, such as filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls and distributing messages to appropriate team.
• Ensure that conference room, meeting rooms, and reception areas are ready for meetings.
• Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products or services.
• Manage the organization’s office and storage space and also act as liaison with various vendors.
• Notify the CEO of important tasks and deadlines, and organize the manager’s personal commitments including travel.
• Manage the CEO’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocations as necessary.
• Organize meetings and ensure that the CEO is well prepared for those meetings; preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• Preparation of dispute resolution break notices.
• Preparation of court applications.
• Maintain an effective filing system liaising with the company’s legal administrator.
• Creating and amending Legal documents.
• Assist in accurately and efficiently preparing, revising and distributing leases, titles, surveys and other real estate related documents.
• According to established procedures, use real estate and property knowledge to help facilitate real estate transactions, needs, and requests.
• Maintain property-related reports, procedural manuals, and property files; accurately sort, classify and file correspondence, reports and other documents according to appropriate procedures.
• Among other tasks, coordinate with internal and external department members as needed.
• Send daily and weekly reports
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Associate degree in legal studies or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Skilled with MS Office.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.