- January 28, 2020
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involved liaising with architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within the predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress
- Responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND Degree in Quantity Surveyor
- 1-2 years Prior quantity surveyor experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills
- An ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages
- Negotiation and teamwork skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site