- January 20, 2020
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
Successful candidate must be a sales-driven and a fast-moving person with a strong customer focus. He/she must be passionate about creating value for the targeted customers and will be responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of software applications. He/she should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to contribute to the company’s rapid growth and development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse, and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- Proffer email marketing solutions to companies, associations, colleges, and tertiary institutions
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough, and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Carry out cold-calling to create interest in products, and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking, and follow-up courtesy calls.
- Develop effective sales plans using a sales methodology.
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Engage in educational meetings on product development, and updates.
- Network with existing customers to maintain links, and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations, and adapt sales collateral.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale, and service agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (5) years of software sales experiences.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.