- January 16, 2021
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Sales Manager
Responsible for driving sales and utilizing electronic media to promote the company’s brand and engage the target audience in line with the overall company’s strategy. Develops sales and marketing plans and implements sales strategies to drive volume and profits. Leads creative development efforts in driving interest, awareness and sales of appliances.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells appliances to prospective and existing clients through persuading and influencing techniques;
- Generates leads through sales techniques including networking, emails, cold calls, newsletters etc.;
- Works closely with sales technicians to resolve customer complaints to maximize satisfaction and repeat purchases;
- Achieves set sales targets and quotas within the designated timeframe;
- Prepares and facilitates sales presentations to prospective and existing clients;
- Maintains and updates client database;
- Pays a frequent visit to dealers and makes fields sales;
- Prepares and submits sales invoices for orders;
- Responds to clients queries and inquiries about appliances, prices and availability;
- Assists in determining selling prices of appliances based on sales reports and trends;
- Researches and analyses current sales and marketing trends and adjusts sales strategy to adapt to the changing market and competitive conditions;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with existing and potential customers;
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales reports that illustrate sales volumes, potential sales and areas of client base expansion;
- Identifies sales and marketing opportunities by researching on competition as well as consumer’s needs and expectations;
- Develops innovative customer retention strategies and customer management techniques;
- Manages the sales operations budget and ensures that all expenditures conform to the budget.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- 3-5 years of experience as a sales manager in a Luxurious home/kitchen appliance company
- Technology savvy
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and strategies
Application Closing Date
29th January 2021.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.