- January 20, 2020
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Sales Person
Reporting line: Sales Manager
We are looking for a Sales Agent to grow our client’s sales and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting sales strategies. The person should be energetic in selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Display and market real properties to prospective buyers
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Develops and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing program
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback