- October 2, 2019
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
Job Title: Sales Representative
Reporting line: Sales Manager
Location: Lagos (Lekki)
We are looking for a Sales Representative to shape our client sales and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Develops and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contacting existing clients periodically to ensure that they’re happy with the services or products they’ve received.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
- Prospecting and negotiating all contracts with existing and prospective clients.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factors.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area assigned and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing program
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a sales representative
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Driving Skills, as well as driving license, would be an added advantage