- June 16, 2020
- Posted by: Kloverharris Content Manager
- Category: General
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lagos (Lekki-Epe Axis)
One of our clients is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven manager to be responsible for
providing inspired leadership for the operation of the organization lines of business’ goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the organization’s ongoing projects. Also, will be
working closely with different department of the organization to ensure that all projects’ requirements,
deadlines and schedules are on track.
● Reviewing and evaluating company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common
● Coordinating different departments to review all departmental compliance policies.
● Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures and
regularly assessing the efficiency of control systems and recommending effective improvements.
● Promoting the company’s culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
● Overseeing IT, Administrative, and Project (logistics) budgeting, planning, and auditing.
● Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed.
● Working with the Managing Director to determine values and mission, and plan for short and
● Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
● Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
● Ensuring that the different departments prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and
summarizing relevant information.
● Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed
to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
● Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables and manages customer satisfaction within
the project transition period.
● Conducting a post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project
● Presenting a professional image as a representative of the company.
● Establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and
every level of management.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related fields
● 3 years’ experience in a similar role as a manager (experience in Archiving Company, Documents
Management Company or Logistics Company, also with relevant certification will be an added
● Proficient in the use of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software such as
RSSQL will be an added advantage
● Excellent communication skills and analytic skill
● Exceptional budgeting and financial management skill
● Strong leadership qualities.
● Great attention to detail
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com, using
the job title as the subject of the mail.